Below is our wedding contract. Please examine this contract thoroughly, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact Jenna Stoller at any time. When you are ready to lock in your day, fill out your electronic signature below, confirming that you agree to the contract on this page.
- The photographer will be required to take photos of events during the hours decided on when arranging the schedule.
- The Bride and Groom will provide a clear itinerary for the photographer, detailing where and when the photographer should be at any given time during the day. Addresses for all locations should be included.
- The photographer will take photographs of any events during the prearranged hired time as he sees fit, and/or as requested to photograph by the Bride and Groom, to the best of her abilities as an established professional.
- The photographer is bound by any rules put in place at each location, or by individuals in charge of the facilities during the contracted time (example: most religious leaders and churches have policies regarding flash photography, and photographer location during the ceremony). It is the responsibility of the Bride and Groom to know and understand these policies prior to the contracted time. It is not the responsibility of the photographer to contest these "house rules" at any time.
- In case of inclement weather, the photographer reserves the right to discontinue any outdoor photography that might be detrimental to the photographer’s equipment.
- Dinner will please be provided for the photographer and second shooter at the reception. If there is a prearranged seating chart, please verify that our names are on it. This allows us to put our gear down and have a base to switch out lenses or whatever we need to do. We do not have to have good seats, but please the same level and in the same room is best for being able to photograph the Bride and Groom without interruption or delay.
- If for any unforeseen reason the photographer Jenna Stoller cannot be present for the contracted event, he will provide an alternate photographer that will be agreed upon by Jenna Stoller, the Bride and Groom. This alternate will be a professional of the same or higher photographic skill level as Jenna Stoller as deemed by Jenna Stoller. In this instance, the alternate photographer would also be bound by this contract.
- The photographer will process and return the best edited/photofinished digital photos from the contracted period to the Bride and Groom in digital format via an online file sharing site within 6 weeks of the wedding.
- The photographer will turn over all rights to these photographs to the Bride and Groom so that they may manipulate, print, and distribute them as they wish. The photographer reserves the right to use any photos for his portfolio/website and advertising campaigns.
- The deposit must be paid to the photographer up front to lock in the contracted wedding date. If the photographer is asked by the Bride and/or Groom to take photographs beyond the paid period on the contracted wedding day, the cost is $150 per hour. Any money paid to the photographer is non-refundable with no exceptions. The balance owed to the photographer must be paid prior to two weeks before the wedding day. If full amount has not been paid within two weeks of the wedding, the photographer reserves the right to nullify this contract and keep any amount already paid to him by the Bride and Groom.
- In the case of wedding cancellation or change of date, the Bride and Groom may not request any refund from the photographer, nor may this contract and amounts paid be used for any other photography service in place of wedding day photography (e.g. If a wedding is cancelled, the amount paid to the photographer may not be used for portrait photography) on the date stated in this contract or any other time.
- In the case of a change of wedding dates, the Bride and Groom will forfeit any amounts paid to the photographer and this contract will be nullified. If the Bride and Groom would still like the photographer to capture their wedding, a new contract and payment will have to be scheduled for the new date if it is available.
- In the unforeseeable case of equipment malfunction in both cameras, theft of equipment, incidental damage to digital media, "acts of God," or any other instance in which the Bride and Groom do not receive their digital photographs, the photographer will return the full amount paid to him by the Bride and Groom. The photographer is not, in any case, liable for any amount greater than what has already been given to him by the Bride and Groom.
- The photographer Jenna Stoller is not responsible for any errors in color, clarity or quality incurred in the process of printing the digital files given to the Bride and Groom. I will gladly give print production recommendations.
- The photographs produced by the Jenna Stoller are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without the Jenna Stoller's permission.
- The photographer(s) are the exclusive photographers during the hired amount of time and have the right to ask any guest/relative to put down their camera (this is mostly if they are interuppting the photography or desired). We appreciate if you kindly remind your guests that they will all have access to the photography if desired and can just enjoy the day!
-By filling out the form below, the Bride, Groom and photographer agree to all terms and conditions listed in this document.