Well a big fat congrats on your engagement! Planning a wedding & even more importantly, a marriage is very fun, exciting, stressful, frustrating and hopefully positively memorable. I hope to
add ease to your planning. I can bring the "she's-done-this-a-zillion-times type of feeling to the table. I can schedule a wedding, recommend vendors, bustle a dress, and pin on a
boutonnière like nobody's business. So with that in mind, check out the information & collections below and please drop me a line here if you have any questions, comments, or donuts.
information & answers about wedding photography
• Usually wedding dates are reserved 1 year in advance
• I have a lot of vendor recommendations if you need them
• I'm laid back to let the moment happen, but I also give direction to help!
• Full payment is due 2 weeks before the wedding
• I love to travel when it works out. I haven't done a ton yet (darn babies), but was able to shoot weddings in New York, Mexico, & Maui. Dreamy!
• I recommend taking engagement pictures in a season different than your wedding season for variety.
• I love to get people to laugh. I think I'm funny. Sometimes my jokes go over like a fart in church.
• I shoot with THE BEST assistants. Both run their own photography business.
• I consider my photography romantic & natural. I love big sky shots, close ups, & everything in between.
• I shoot with a Canon and all prime lenses.
wedding collections & investment
Wedding collections are quite possibly the most difficult thing to create. It's challenging to create a package that is a one-size-fits-all. So while I do have some options put together, feel free to request a custom collection that fits you completely. Maybe an album isn't important, or you are forgoing engagement pictures, or you want more wedding coverage, whatever your needs just let me know and we can create something unique to you.
*If you are part of the local Apostolic Church, please inquire for different pricing.
Inquire for more information or to reserve your date
RetaineR Fee and Cancellation POLICY
Upon booking a $300 non-refundable retainer fee is required to hold your wedding date. This prevents anyone else from booking that same date. Should something change and you no longer need wedding photography, you will be refunded your full invoice amount LESS the $300 deposit. In case of an emergency or illness on my end, everything will be refunded in full.
FOLLOW ME FOR THE LATEST