Check out some favorites below
portrait photography information
So you want to have your family, pet, house, donuts...whatever photographed. This is the place to get more information. I know that photography can sometimes seem expensive. I mean how hard is it to push a button right? But I know you are here because you care about quality and experience. You want everyone one to not only be in focus but also without a thumb in the picture (in my family we call this the Francesi thumb, which was usually my dad's and in almost every photo). But more than that, you want the true nature of your family/pet/house/donuts captured. You want the connection, the beauty of the sunflare, or the snuggles, or the sunrise. So when you see the prices, think of it as investing in art...custom art, something you will treasure!
portrait session faq
- Do you take extended family photos? I sure do. Usually there is a bit more cost due to the nature of all the people. Included in the cost are any groupings you can come up with within the time frame. Now because there are so many people usually, the sessions aren't always as elaborate and lifestyle as smaller family groups.
- Can I print off my own photos? This depends on what collection/session you have chosen. If you choose the all inclusive, the files come with it. Also you can order files a la carte. If you own the files, you can do whatever with them.
- What do you recommend we wear? First of all, please wear clothes that you feel comfortable and confident in. No matchy-matchy. You can pick a few colors and go with it in different combinations, or you can just tell everyone to wear "bright tones, or fall tones, or neutrals". Included in your session is a wardrobe consult, where you send me photos of a few different clothing line ups, and I help with selection.
- Do you design cards, books, canvases etc.? Yes, Christmas cards are very popular so are coffee table books.
- When is the best time to book? Usually September-early November is my busiest season. Summer evenings can get busy too. Basically, the earlier the better even if it's just a tentative date.
- When is my session fee due? This is due before your session starts. It can be the day of, or mailed before hand.
- Can you give me any tips/tricks with how to make my session great? Yes! Absolutely, but this will come after your session is booked. If I can give advice to anyone though it's RELAX!!! Mom's this is for you especially. Let me worry about the kid who isn't smiling, or cooperating. Stop clenching your teeth and snapping at the kids. This is supposed to be fun, right?
Our All-Inclusive Session is rapidly becoming the client favorite and also the best value. It is a one+ hour session either on location or on our property. This session includes up to six people. Additional people can be included at $15 per person. The best part about it.... you receive all your edited digital files for your own personal printing, sharing, and storage.
Our Classic Session is a one+ hour session either on location or on our property. This session includes up to six people with more added on for an additional cost if needed. This session is for time and talent only and includes online viewing of your edited images for you to view and compile a list of prints/digital files for an a la carte order.
Our Mini Session is a 20 minute session on location (In Bluffton, Indiana) or on our property. This is the perfect session for a family with young children, business head shots, pets, or school photos. It includes 4 people or pets. Additional people can be included at $15 per person. This session is for time and talent only and includes online viewing of your edited images for you to view and compile a list of prints/digital files for an a la carte order.