laken | bluffton indiana senior photographer
Normally its my job as the photographer to make my clients laugh, smile, and have a good time. However, during Laken's senior portraits, she had me laughing. I could have put together a short "blooper" reel just from her session. Her lighthearted manner and easy smile is contagious, and she is a photographers dream with her natural modeling abilities! What a peach she is and I am so honored to have done her Senior Portraits. Read through her interview and leave her some love! She is a gem! 2014 Norwell Seniors: Laken will be carrying around some referral cards that get you (and her) some sweet deals! Look for her at school as we are still booking summer and fall session for the 2014 seniors. If you are a 2015 senior and want to be considered for a senior rep program please just email me, I'd love to hear from you!! email@example.com.
A Day With Laken Chaney:
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Hopefully I will be married to the man of my dreams and living close to home. :)
2. What has been the most memorable part of high school?
Playing volleyball, basketball, and tennis. I have made so many great memories with all of my teammates. Sports have also taught me how to celebrate victory with humility, persevere through trials, appreciate teamwork, and respect authority.
3. Who in your life inspires you most and why? Jesus is my biggest inspiration. My parents are second. I have watched my dad and mom live out what it means to Love God and Love People. I am so thankful for their influence in my life.
4. If you could give any advice to an upcoming freshman about high school what would you say?
To stay far away from drama, to smile every day, and to look for opportunities to let others know how special they are. High school goes by so fast. You only have four years to make an impact at your school!
5. If there has been one experience that has shaped your life so far what was it and how has it changed you?
Five years ago, my sister, Haley, was involved in a car accident that almost took her life. I quickly learned how fragile life is and how every day is truly a gift. I love my family!
6. If you could spend one month in any place in the world where would you go?
Anyplace where there is sand and sun
Thanks Laken! I so appreciate you!