Fort Myers, Florida
Best Experience: Captiva Beach
Best Dining: Doc Fords, Fort Myers Beach
What I learned:
1. To NOT overpack. The kids lived in their swimsuits and pajamas.
2. Wake up and exercise, it will offset some of the amazing food you will eat.
3. Head to the beach early (like 8 am) to avoid traffic and get a great spot.
4. Stay with your parents... it's a lot cheaper.
5. Hide any food on the beach, the seagulls will eat a pretzel out of your baby's mouth.
6. Legoland is overpriced but the kids enjoyed it (but we wouldn't go back).