1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now? - In ten years I see myself married to the love of my life and living in the house of my dreams. And hopefully having beautiful twin boys.
2. What has been the most memorable part of high school?
- The end of my freshman year. It went by so fast which made me realize how much time you actually have with your friends.
3. Who in your life inspires you most and why?
- My parents. Without them in my life I honestly don't know where I would be in my life.
4. If you could sit down and share a meal with anyone (from the past already dead, or the present (maybe someone famous) who would you choose and why?
- My great grandma Hellen. She was thee sweetest person I knew in my life. She was always there supporting me with my sports and never missed a game. I would ask her how she has been doing and how much I've missed her.
5. If you could give any advice to an upcoming freshman about high school what would you say?
- it would be all about boys. Stay focused on your school work! Boys will always be around after high school. Spend time with your friends while they are still around!
6. If you could choose a dream job for the future what would you choose?
- I would love to open a school just for special education. Because at some schools they don't concentrate on the children as much as they should be. I really want to work the special education because it feels like you would need great patience in doing so and it always feels great by helping someone that can't help themselves.
7.If there has been one experience that has shaped your life so far what was it and how has it changed you?
- Whenever my parents separated I was only in middle school and it struck me hard.i had no one really to talk to. But I stood my ground and made it through. I really wish it never had happened but it brought me to where I am now.
8.. If you could spend one month in any place in the world where would you go?
- Somewhere with beaches, I love beaches. I love the warm weather and the sand between my toes and with the sunset in the horizon. It just makes me want to be there even more just thinking about it!